Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Fellow Readers I Do Apologize.

To those that still come to this blog reading old reviews and expecting something new. I am sorry for the lack of updates. My camera on my phone broke and I am unable to take pictures of the cigars I'm reviewing and this has slowed down my review process quite significantly. During this brief hiatus though I've smoked plenty of cigars and I hope that I will get to review the cigars as soon as I have a picture taking device. So in hopes that there are people reading my blog I'm going to ask you guys for suggestions. Is there anything you guys want me to review? If you're wondering whats my tasting notes of a cigar you have not tried yet please feel free to email me at bxcarracer@hotmail.com with suggestions on my next review, or any questions or comments or if you just want my thoughts on certain cigar without me reviewing drop me a line. Or if you have questions about anything I will be more than glad to answer and thank you for your patience fellow readers.

With All Due Respect,
Alex G.

No comments:

Post a Comment